Jammed indicates that the actuator has jammed and is unable to move, either because:
Resolving the Error
You won't be able to schedule the Bay until the error is cleared.
To identify the cause of the jamming, you'll need to visit the bay. If there's an obstruction, clear the obstruction. If the actuator has seized, you may need to use the white box to run the actuator first.
Finally, run the actuator again to remove the error. The action is found in the cog menu of the Monitor Card.
Bay Fully Closed
If the Bay is fully closed in reality but Global reports jammed, the Out Stop of the iRiser is not set up correctly.
This can be resolved by correcting the iRiser's Out Stop position:
- Log into Global and visit Manage Equipment. Select the required site and iRiser, and make a note of its reported Actual Position:
- Select Settings and set these values:
- Operating profile: iRiser
- Out Stop: 5mm more than the Actual Position noted in the last step. In this example, we would set it to 247 mm
- Tolerance: 10 mm
- Position meaning: In Is Open
- Check that the settings are correct, then click Update.
Note that the actuator will need to be run again for the error to be cleared.