I have changed computers or phones. How do I sign in/log into Observant Global from my new device?
To access Observant Global, open a web browser and go to obsrv.it from any computer or device, input your username (email address) and password, and click "Sign In."
The Observant Global™ software platform provides an online view of your Observant system. It enables you to manage your Observant system and connected equipment using a desktop computer, notebook computer, tablet, or smartphone. It will allow you to:
- Monitor current and historical information provided by your equipment.
- Control and automate your equipment (where supported).
- Receive emails and SMS alerts for critical events.
Each subscriber has an individual login and set of Monitor Cards, which they can access.
Please refer to the following articles for further reading:
- Changing Your Password or Resetting a Lost Password
- How to check which user is signed in to Observant Global?
- How to Access the Observant Global Software Platform on your Mobile Device
- How to Add the Observant Global Mobile Platform to Your Smart Phone's Home Screen.
- How to Accept an Invitation to Observant Global
- Supported Internet Browsers