This article covers the steps needed to configure the Linak actuator that operates an iRiser.
Correct configuration will ensure the iRiser always operates as expected:
- the iRiser closes fully, putting pressure on the seal and completely shutting off water flow
- if iRiser operation is interrupted, an appropriate warning is raised
- minimises the chance of "false alarm" warnings
- The Linak actuator can only be configured after the iRiser is installed and has been fully closed.
- With the iRiser closed, log into Global and visit Manage Equipment. Select the required site and iRiser, and make a note of its reported Actual Position:
- Select Settings and set these values:
- Operating profile: iRiser
- Out Stop: 5mm more than the Actual Position noted in the last step. In this example, we would set it to 247 mm
- Tolerance: 10 mm
- Position meaning: In Is Open
- Check that the settings are correct, then click Update.