Configuring the Volume Estimate
If your storage tank approximates either a horizontal or vertical cylinder, it is possible to have the Monitor Application provide an estimate of the Tank Volume
In the Tank Level monitor card, click on the cog icon in the upper right corner
- Chose the model cylinder that resembles your tank (either vertical or horizontal).
- Provide the tank dimensions (length and diameter).
- Click 'Confirm.'
The Card will now be able to display a volume estimate that is determined by the tank level.
- Observant Tank Monitoring Kit (Dean Haan, Yabtree West — Testimonial)
- Observant Solo™ Tank Level Monitoring Kit — Installation (US installation)
- Observant Solo™ Tank Level Monitoring Kit — Installation #2 (Australian installation)
- Product Support Page — Senix ToughSonix-14 Level Sensor
- Observant Tank Monitoring Kits — Top Questions
- C3 Tank Level Monitoring Kit — Installation Guide
- Solo Tank Level Monitoring Kit — Installation Guide
- Technical Note: Senix Ultrasonic Level Sensor (with Observant C3)
- How to Sign Up for the Observant Global Software Platform with a C3 Tank Level Monitoring Kit (FAQ)
- How to Sign Up for the Observant Global Software Platform with a Solo Tank Level Monitoring Kit (FAQ)
- Viewing Water or Energy Cumulative Use Since a User-Defined Date