- Support for locally calculated ET for Australian customers - please see bottom of this page for implementation notes.
- Crop Manager will now display partial history series in a manner more consistent with the monitor view. Partial history series will no longer fill the entire time axis.
- Fixed a bug in Crop Manager where the feature to save chart settings resulted in a field being unable to be removed from the chart.
- Changing portfolio while viewing an individual probe in Crop Manager will now send you back to the map screen.
- Fixed a bug where data with no units could not be averaged properly.
- The OpenLink API now supports Weather Station data
- Improvements to detection and reporting of water meter flow rate alarms for high flow rate and low flow rate
- Expanded alerts on Kensho K45E/M panel monitoring to allow for alarms on panel faults and warning on panel shutdown, including orderly shutdown
- Chart improved to show individual days on X axis
- Date display now changes when chart zoom changes
Evapotranspiration implementation notes
Observant Global calculates ET using the Penman-Monteith equation for daily time intervals. The implementation is based on the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) guidelines. The time intervals taken are midnight to midnight.
The sensors needed are:
- Wind speed
- Solar radiation
The psychrometric constant is set at 0.0655 and the saturation vapor pressure is derived using a function based on the air temperature, rather than being recorded with a sensor.