In addition to setting management lines, Crop Manager supports user-configurable maximum and minimum limits to restrict the displayed moisture range.
To set the maximum and minimum points:
- Open Crop Manager and click on the title of the site you wish to manage.
- Click on the three dots in the upper left corner to access the drop-down menu.
- Select Configure Management Levels from that menu:
- To the left of the graph, select Max or Min.
- Change the value (in this case the maximum) and select OK:
- Note chart with new upper boundary.
- Chart now displayed with new (in this case 'Max') boundary.
For additional information, see Crop Manager — a Detailed Guide.